= Completed Series
Action Figure Collector Cases ( 0 images) - Released: 19801-1982
- Cases that can hold action figures and accessories. Included plastic trays of different sizes.
Creatures ( 0 images) - Released: 1981
- Creatures from from "The Empire Strikes Back"
Mini-Rigs and Accessories ( 0 images) - Released: 1980-1982
- Small vehicles created for figure line, but not for the movie itself.
Repacked Vehicles and Playsets ( 0 images) - Released: 1980-1982
- These were released for the original "Star Wars" line and were re-released in "The Empire Strikes Back" packaging.
Repacks (Carried Forward) ( 0 images) - Released: 1980-1982
- All figures were part of the original "Star Wars" line, but were re-released in "Empire Strikes Back" packaging.
Vehicles/Playsets ( 0 images) - Released: 1980-1982
- Includes vehicles and playsets released for "The Empire Strikes Back". Some, were not featured in the movie and were Kenner created concepts.
Wave 1 (31 Back) ( 0 images) - Released: 1980
- Included 10 new characters/outfits from Empire Strikes Back. Back of the card featured these new 10 plus the previously released 21 figures.
Wave 2 (32 Back) ( 0 images) - Released: 1980
- Only included one new figure: Yoda. 32 figures featured on the back card.
Wave 3 (41 Back) ( 0 images) - Released: 1981
- Featured 9 new figures. Back card featured all 41 figures released so far
Wave 4 (45 Back) ( 0 images) - Released: 1981
- 4 new characters. Alternate version of the Bespin Guard released. C-3PO released with removable limbs, but not technically classified as a "new" figure on the card back.
Wave 5 (47 Back) ( 0 images) - Released: 1982
- Only included 2 new characters.
Wave 6 (48 Back) ( 0 images) - Released: 1982
- Only included the MailAway 4Lom figure. figure itself is actually Zuckuss. Zuckuss and 4Lom's names were switched and never corrected before production.