= Completed Series
Spiderman Classics (Repaints) Water Wars ( 3 images) - Released: 2001
- Aqua Squirt Scorpion
Hydro Disc Spider-Man
Sea Snake Venom
Water Web Canon Spider-Man
Spiderman Electro Shock ( 6 images) - Released: 1997
- This is another series with several Spider-man variants. It did however give a new and large Captain America figure as well as a figure of the classic villain, Electro.
Spiderman Maximum Carnage ( 3 images) - Released: 1994
- This was a 3-pack release at the same time as the Spider-Man crossover comic event in 1994.
Spiderman Series 1 ( 16 images) - Released: 1994
- The first few series of the Spider-man line would be modeled after how the characters appeared in the animated series. This also influenced which characters would make it into the lineup. This first Spider-man lineup would offer a very good selection of villains along with two Spider-mans. Spider-man variants would be prove to be plentiful during the line's production. The figures would come packaged on backs that would show each character on the front, which would change to a generic card in later lines.
Spiderman Series 2 ( 24 images) - Released: 1994
- Spider-man's second series lineup would feature another good assortment of villains as well as the standard assortment of Spider-man variants. The choices for villains would be determined on the animated series and who was appearing in it at the time.
Spiderman Series 3 ( 12 images) - Released: 1995
- The third series would contain quite a few older Spider-man villains as well as one of the best Spider-man variants that would be made. This was a great series because it had a lot of villains in it, not just all Spider-Man variants.
Spiderman Series 4 ( 11 images) - Released: 1995
- The fourth series offers another lineup of great figures. This series would give us a few new villains as well as the standard Spider-man variants.
Spiderman Series 5 ( 29 images) - Released: 1995
- Another good assortment of figures came in the fifth lineup. Still focusing on the animated series, a few new characters would be made. Carnage would be originally included in the lineup, but dropped to shorten the number of figures in the assortment.
Spiderman Series 6 ( 8 images) - Released: 1996
- This is another lineup of Spider-man figures with several Spider-man variations. It features a new Carnage as well as a Tombstone figure. This series had quite a few Spider-man variants.
Spiderman Series 7 ( 9 images) - Released: 1996
- This series was labeled as a "Special collector series" that offered a lot of variants of characters. It had a few Spider-men, though none of them were technically Peter Parker. Variants of these figures would show up after the original release.
SpiderMan Series 8 ( 0 images) - Released: 1996
- Doppleganger Spider, Black Cat, Dr. Strange, Hydroman, Cyborg Spider
Spiderman Spider Force ( 2 images) - Released: 1997
- This series contained a bunch of figures that all had snap on "insect armor". Each figure has some relation to an insect. This series would offer only one Spider-man variant, and four figures for characters who had not gotten one yet. It is a good series for collectors who wanted new characters.
Spiderman Spider Wars ( 11 images) - Released: 1996
- This lineup offered a bunch of new figures and a few new heroes who had not gotten figures before. It was nice since it only had one Spider-Man variant in the series, which allowed several new characters to get figures.
Spiderman Techno Wars ( 4 images) - Released: 1996
- This series was just reused Iron Man series 5 figures since it was cancelled. This line was very similar to the X-Men Mutant Armor line that did the same.
Spiderman Vampire Wars ( 8 images) - Released: 1996
- This series would include more Spider-man variants as well as a Blade figure and another Morbius. The figures in this line are pretty good looking.
Spiderman Web Flyers ( 4 images) - Released: 1997
- This series offered a few more Spider-Man variants, as well as a new Hobgoblin and Carnage. The Hobgoblin was the best one yet of this character. All the figures came with some device that the could hold on to and glide down a piece of string.
Spiderman Web Force ( 10 images) - Released: 1997
- This lineup offered two new great figures, as well as some more Spider-man variants. Each figure has some sort of snap on accessory that they come with.
Spiderman Web Splashers ( 5 images) - Released: 1997
- This is a new gimmick in the Spider-man line that would be repeated a few times. Each figure included floating accessories or water squirting action that appealed to kids. Despite having some variants of figures that never were in the comics that way this line did pretty well. So well in fact, that there would be two more Web Splashers series.
Spiderman Web Trap ( 5 images) - Released: 1997
- This series would give us a few new classic villains with new remolded figures. The figures in this line are a little more detailed than previous lines.