= Completed Series
Iron Man Dragons Series ( 5 images) - Released: 1995
- Argent, Aureus, and Fin Fang Foom
Ironman Series 1 ( 27 images) - Released: 1994
The first lineup would offer a decent selection of characters, and not just a whole bunch of Iron Man variants. This assortment gave us not only some Iron Man villians but some other heroes as well. All the figures in this line were pretty well done.
Ironman Series 2 ( 19 images) - Released: 1995
- The second lineup would give us some more supporting characters, both hero and villian, in addition to a few more Iron Man variant armors.
Ironman Series 3 ( 21 images) - Released: 1995
- The third series would start out with 7 figures, but be knocked down to 6. The assortment of characters still remained pretty good in this series, though instead of 3 Iron Man variants and 4 supporting characters, it got knocked down to 3 supporting characters and 3 Iron Man variants.
Ironman Series 4 ( 18 images) - Released: 1995
- The fourth lineup of figures would be down to only 5 figures per series. Unfortunately, 3 of the 5 would be Iron Men in this lineup, and another War Machine. While another War Machine was welcomed, it's really almost as if there were 4 Iron Man variants in this set. The Crymson Dynamo was a nice addition to the set though.
Ironman Series 5 (Unreleased) ( 6 images) - Released: 1995
- This line never saw production. The line was cancelled shortly after this line got prototypes. All of the figures in this line were used for other figures in the X-Men Mutant Armor and the Spider-man Techno Wars series.