= Completed Series
Jurassic Park 1 Series 1: Humans ( 5 images) - Released: 1993
- Each human figure came with a weapon, a baby dinosaur figure, and a collector's card. All the human figures have a blue name badge with the JP logo. There were 5 series 1 human action figures. Note that the baby dinosaur figures that came with the human action figures have a small JP logo on them, but no ID number like the large dinosaur toys.
Jurassic Park 1 Series 1: Vehicles & Dinosaurs ( 14 images) - Released: 1993
- The original Jurassic Park toyline included 3 vehicles and 1 large playset. Jurassic Park dinosaur toys are relatively easy to identify because many have a unique ID number next to the JP logo that is stamped on their bodies. All of these items are found right here in our database.
Jurassic Park 1 Series 2: Humans ( 21 images) - Released: 1994
- Since series 1 did so well, Kenner decided to release a second line of figures the following year.
Jurassic Park 1 Series 2: Vehicles & Dinosaurs ( 20 images) - Released: 1994
- Some Jurassic Park Series 2 toys were repaints of Series 1 figures, but there were many new toys made. Each Series 2 dinosaur came with a collector's card and capture gear: some sort of muzzle/shackles to restrain the dinosaur. Just like the Series 1 dinosaurs, Series 2 dinosaurs have an ID number stamped on them, making them easy to identify.
Jurassic Park 2 The Lost World Series 1 ( 0 images) - Released: 1997
- Cyclops Raptor, Dieter Stark, Eddie Carr, Ian Malcom (2 versions), Junior T-Rex, Nick Van Owen (2 versions), Peter Ludlow, Raptor, Roland Tembo (2 versions), Sarah Harding, and Trike.
Jurassic Park 2 The Lost World Series 2 ( 0 images) - Released: 1997
- Ajay, Eddie Carr, Gnasher, Nick Van Owen, Steel Jaw